The Fiona Walker England range encompasses quirky animal heads, hooks and bookends along with coordinating home decor which adds fun to any room without compromising on style.
By purchasing Fiona Walker England products you are helping to hold up their ethical manufacturing standards and giving a little back.
Having lovely products is great but they want our customers to have additional reasons to take home Fiona Walker England. They want you to feel confident in the source of your purchase which is why…
- Their products are hand-made under fair trade guidelines.
- All felt products are made from 100% organic lamb’s wool.
- Their dying plant uses recycled water so the dye chemicals are not released into the ecosystem and precious clean water is not taken from the local community.
- The Fiona Walker England manufacturer employs an all-female workforce. This means, as all the products are hand stitched, the women can take their work home enabling them to bring in an extra income for their families whilst taking care of their children.
- It’s a team effort across continents that make it work from creation to end product