Inch Blue's award-winning baby shoes are designed to be the most comfortable, best fitting shoes your infant will ever wear. Our soft soles are made of suede which is perfect for newborns and pre-walkers. Inch Blue shoes will take them from cradle to kindergarten seamlessly. 100% soft leather shoes that allow feet to grow naturally and made in England. Our cow Nappa leather is of the highest quality and very soft and supple. The softness is important, so little feet can move freely, without restriction and grow naturally essential for proper development.
Handmade ethically in the UK you can be 100% confident that every pair has been tested to the highest standards and safe for toe-suckers. Benefits
- Soft suede sole
- Elasticated ankle makes them easy to PUT on and STAY on.
- Because our leather is soft and flexible our shoes are the next best thing to bare feet letting little feet grow naturally.
- Soft soles protect growing feet and also allow pre-walkers to feel the ground underneath them which helps develop a sense of balance and natural movement as they take those first steps.
- Non -slip suede soles ideal for indoor and dry outdoor use.
- Soft, breathable natural leather keeps the temperature of baby feet regulated. Cosy in Autumn/Winter and Cool in Spring/Summer.
Handmade in Wales. UK-slip suede soles. Elasticated ankles keep the shoes on. Recommended for indoor use. Ideal for those slippy floors!. Clean with an approved leather cleaner or damp cloth.